VideoBar

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Own Little Dart Hackathon: XML Parser

The Dart hackathon taking place around the world this weekend looks like a blast.  I’m really happy to see so many new faces exploring and working with Dart. 

Sadly, there wasn’t a venue in my area (Dallas) this time, but I decided not to let that stop me from throwing something out there I’ve been meaning to do for quite some time.  I’ve been needing something like this for a while anyway for my Buckshot project, and I hope others will find it useful.

It’s not fully finished yet, but it does parse and stringify your average xml document.

Still on the to-do list:
  • Handle nested strings in attribute values
  • Handle comment nodes.
  • Support in-code queries on XmlNode trees (at least tag name queries).
  • Support for prologue and doctype nodes.
  • Unit tests.
Here's the Repo: https://github.com/prujohn/dart-xml

Happy Darting!

No comments:

Post a Comment