LUCA UI for Silverlight is a collection of flexible layout controls for Silverlight 4. Basically, using these controls you can create the same type of user-definable UI that Visual Studio and Expression Blend have.
- LUCAMenuStrip - a full-featured menu control, supporting adornments, accelerator key text, and nested sub-menus
- LUCAMenu - a menu control for the LUCAMenuStrip
- LUCAMenuItem - a menu item control for the LUCAMenu
- LUCAWindow - a dockable window, which also supports a LUCAMenuStrip control if desired.
- LUCATabbedWindow - a dockable window that can container multiple tabbed content areas, which are detachable/attachable from the window
- LUCATabItem- content item for the LUCATabbedWindow
- LUCAToolBar - a dockable auto-orienting toolbar.
- LUCAToolBarItem - content item for the LUCAToolBar
- LUCAStackPanel - A flexible container which allows other LUCA controls to dock, undock, etc.
- LUCALayoutPanel - The root layout for LUCA controls
- Drag & Drop sub-framework - register your own controls and it just works
- Commanding Extension - easier command bindings
- Binder extension - helps bind elements with relative sources, etc, based on this work by Colin Eberhardt
- Identicon control - a Silverlight implementation of this codeplex project
- Powerful Xaml Query Extensions - Some using Rx for Silverlight.
Codeplex Project Site
For a working demo of this framework (using a version of Xamla on top of the framework) can be found here: Click Here.
I've posted some videos of my in-progress development of LUCA UI on my Google+ profile here.