VideoBar

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bookmarking G+ Posts

Bookmarking G+ Posts

If you're like me, you have this wonderful stream of consciousness flowing down your G+ Stream all day long. Problem is sometimes I might see something interesting, but I am either too busy doing something else (the thought!), or I might be mobile and unable to fully appreciate the post on a small screen format.

So here's what I do:

I have this circle called "bookmarks". It's empty of any pleople (yes "pleople"). Whenever I see a post I want to save for later, I just share it to my bookmarks circle, and there it sits until I'm ready to read it.

#googleplus #tips

1 comment:

  1. It was working perfectly working, then stopped, I see non of my posts in that circle, do you know why?

    ReplyDelete